Well, Week 2 is over and it was a bit of a struggle. Mainly, because I was back to work. JJ and I adapted our meal plan by having a protein shake (1 cup of skim milk, 1 cup of strawberries, 1/2 a banana, 1 1/2 scoops of 100% Whey Protein powder unflavored, 1 cup of ice) every morning. I must say I love this idea. It is fast and I can drink it in the car on my way to work, since I have a 25 minute drive. For lunch, we are each having a Lean Cuisine meal. This is in the Quick option plan and it works out because Wal-Mart is always having a sale on them (this past week they were $1.88 each). For dinner, we have been grilling some chicken and making chicken tacos with corn tortillas. This has been so quick for us.
However, on Wednesday, I had to stay after school late and got concerned on what to do for dinner. We looked through the meal plan and saw we can go to Wendy's. So I got a Double Stacker (didn't eat the bun) and a Sour Cream and Chive baked potato. It was good and then I did my workout. On Thursday, JJ flew out to Maryland for work. I didn't feel like cooking, so I went to Wendy's again and then did my Yoga (which I did so much better this time). Finally, on Friday, instead of my basic workout, I went and played 2.5 hours of Volleyball with a friend from high school, Steph Krous, and that was so much fun. I truly felt it when I got home. On Saturday, we did Kenpo, but again, went to Wendy's and then went to see a movie at 9:50 and had POPCORN. I felt so quilty about it. I felt quilty because it was late, we did get a little butter on it, and we got a large. About half way, I just didn't want anymore. So I stopped and JJ finished it. Today we did the XStretch and that felt so good.
We are in the final week of Phase 1 and I am seeing results already. I have lost 4 lbs. total and on Wednesday I checked my body fat % and I went down 1.2%. So that is good. This week my goal is to push my self to my max. I really want to see results and I really need to push myself. I would like to at least do one pull-up this week. We shall see.
you'll do great. your a beast. I think im going to get back on my weight watchers. I was pretty happy with it when i was doing it hardcore. Also I think you would be really interested in this company I am working for now (kind of) from home. It is called Melaleuca. They make environmentally safe products. If you have time some evening let me know and I will set you up with a Webcast. It is an informational webcast that lasts about 30 mins.
ReplyDeleteholla and keep up the good work.