Well, today has been a pretty good day. It is day 5 in the program and the workouts on Days 3 and 4 were difficult. Day 3 was shoulders and arms and I was feeling sore. However, after doing that workout, we hung out with my cousins for New Year's Eve and that was hard to stay committed. JJ and I talked and agreed to have some beer and a few chips. We did exactly that! I still ate some of the dried fruit we brought and shared the cashews. Day 4 was Yoga! Wow - that was hard. I have never done Yoga before, but can appreciate its benefits. I woke up this morning feeling so good and not sore. It was so nice.
This morning I took a shower and was going back in forth in my mind whether or not to weigh myself. Finally, I just decided to do it and no matter the outcome, I would be happy that I am sticking to this plan and will see benefits in the end. I HAVE LOST 3 LBS. SO FAR! Now, I know not to get too excited because, yes, it's only been 4 days, but still that little victory is all I needed to keep my mind right and maintain the motivation.
JJ and I are off to see "Valkyrie" with Tom Cruise. I will be getting a small popcorn - with no butter - but will count is as my carb for the day. I will also be putting Gatorade in my purse so I don't buy pop.
No comments:
Post a Comment