Wednesday, January 28, 2009

30 days and results!

Well, yesterday was 30 days that JJ and I have been on this program. We have been working hard and began Phase 2 on Monday. Yesterday, we had to weigh in and take our measurements and pictures again. My measurements don't show much change, but the pictures do. First, I want to share that I am down a pant size! I went to Old Navy to celebrate a bit - Clearance section. Anyway, my results were: down 4 lbs., lost 2" in my chest, 0.5" in my waist, no change in my hips, lost 1" in my thighs and no change in my arms. However, in my pictures, my arms and waist have changed a lot!

Most people think I should post my pictures, but I'm not ready for that yet. I think if my 90 day results are awesome (not like the commercial, but close) then I will post them all.

Other than that, I am enjoying being snowed in. Got that call around 9:30 tonight that we off again tomorrow! I needed an extra day - I have 90 essays to grade!

Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment