Well, Week 3 is over and we are beginning our Recovery Week. This past week wasn't bad. I have come to the conclusion that it is easier for me to follow the Nutrition plan during the work week than it is on the weekends. On the weekends, I don't wake up at 5:45am and have my breakfast (Protein drink) by 6:30am, and lunch by 11:15am. Instead, I'm waking up at 10am and eating breakfast by 11am and then lunch by 2:30pm. I tend to forget about my snacks and protein bar.
Anyway, week 4 is Recovery Week and we do more Yoga, Kenpo, stretching, and Core work. On July 27, it will be 30 days. We take new pictures and re-do our measurements to see our changes. I am very much looking forward to it because I feel that I have changed. I feel thinner - even though that probably sounds weird. But I do. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the results will show that. I really don't want to get discouraged.
Finally, this week I will be facing a challenge. I am making a Baby Shower cake for a person at work and one, I'm nervous because it is my first big cake for a lot of people who don't know me well. Second, I am not going to be able to lick the beaters when I'm done or lick my finger that has icing on it. Finally, I made the cake, should I have a piece? Guess we'll find out on Wednesday - we'll see how much will power I have! I mean what would it look like - me eating a Protein bar while everyone is eating the cake I made!
did you mean jan 27 is 30 days? and im sure that you will exceed your own expectations. if you feel good thats all that matters.
ReplyDelete