Well, about 13 weeks ago I confirmed so many people's suspicions that I was pregnant. It was such a great day too. I was getting complimented on my cake, the author Sharon Draper hired me to make 2 cakes for her book promotion, and I was told I was doing a great job at work. I felt like the timing was right and so on my way home I bought a pregnancy test and waited for JJ to come home. As soon as he walked in the door, I went in the bathroom and literally about a minute later came out to tell him I was indeed pregnant! My friend, Jen, at work knew the week after we conceived! NO JOKE!
So far in the pregnancy, I have lost 6 lbs. and only had to deal with 2 weeks of feeling nauseous. I survived going on the week long D.C. trip with my students and now am enjoying being off of work and having time to relax. However, relaxing to me is sleeping in and then getting down to work. I have cleaned and organized the house and next week will begin working on my school plans. Yes, I know that is not what summer is for, but Volleyball starts Aug. 9 and school is right around the corner. Once Volleyball is over, I only have a month before she is born. I have to do things now because I want to enjoy as much of this whole experience as I can.
Business Directory UK - covering whole of UK. Offers a free and featured business listings for UK businesses. Stand out from the crowd, Sign up now for a free listing in the UK
ReplyDeleteFree Online Business Directory
I m always Looking for these kind of stuff, Sharing these kind of information is really helpful to all.Your blog is really nice simple and always provide valuable information to all users.Thanks a lot !
ReplyDelete1 bhk flat in Bhubaneswar
apartments for sale in Bhubaneswar
apartment for sale in Bhubaneswar